May 21-25, 2018 in Chernivtsi, the National Joint Stock Company Naftogaz of Ukraine together with Ukrtransgaz, Ukrhazdobycha, Ukrnafta, Regional Gas Company and Radmirtekh JV are planning to hold the 30th All-Ukrainian seminar-meeting “Accounting of natural gas and metrology”.
The seminar-meeting is scheduled to consider the following issues:
- the implementation of the requirements of the Law of Ukraine “On the provision of commercial accounting of natural gas, installation of household meters in small kitchens;
- projects introduction of a subscription fee for the distribution of natural gas;
- acting in Ukraine, legislative, regulatory acts and regulations on instrumentation of natural gas, harmonized with the regulations of the European Union;
- measures to introduce payments for natural gas, taking into account its energy;
- systems for data collection from natural gas accounting units;
- the results of testing instruments for measuring natural gas volumes;
- progress in implementing the recommendations of previous conferences, seminars and meetings (recommendations of the last 29 workshops and meetings on the issues of accounting for natural gas and metrology conducted during 2006-2017 are posted on the Company’s website www.naftogaz.com under the heading “Information”);
- excursions to the gas industry facilities located in the Chernivtsi region, and the city of Chernivtsi.
To participate in the seminar-meeting, I ask:
- send specialists responsible for natural gas accounting and metrological support;
- To register and reserve seats in the hotel, the list of participants is to be submitted until April 23 this year. to the joint venture “Radmirtekh”. Contact person: Babenko Igor Ivanovich tel. (057) 727-53-31, 727-53-29; mob. (050) 343-66-28, (067) 185-49-41; e-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- proposals for the seminar program, information for inclusion in the collection of reports and a preliminary list of participants are requested to be submitted by April 9. this year. to the electronic address: YVlasyuk@naftogaz.com.
Invitation to the seminar-meeting Download …