Absolute pressure transducer with built-in GSM modem
Absolute pressure transducers VEGA-DA-GSM with built-in GSM modem (hereinafter, transducers VEGA-DA-GSM) are intended for measuring the absolute pressure of gaseous media, including natural gas, with physical and chemical indicators as per GOST 5542-87, and converting the measured value to an electric output signal, archiving the obtained readings and transmitting data to the enterprise server over the GSM communication channel.
Transducers VEGA-DA-GSM measure the pressure of the following gases:
- natural gas, with physical and chemical indicators as per GOST 5542;
- nitrogen, with physical and chemical indicators as per GOST 9293; air, with physical and chemical indicators as per GOST 17433;
- carbon dioxide, with physical and chemical indicators as per GOST 8050;
- argon, with physical and chemical indicators as per GOST 10157.
Transducers VEGA-DA-GSM function in systems for monitoring and controlling industrial process parameters, and they are used for commercial metering in gas metering units.
Transducers VEGA-DA-GSM control the absolute pressure in gas supply systems, in industries, and housing and public utilities.
Transducers VEGA-DA-GSM provide continuous measurement and archiving of the data received.
Transducers VEGA-DA-GSM archive and store calculation and measurement results, information about emergencies and tampering with transducer operation, and transmit measured, calculated and archived information to a PC.
Basic technical specifications of VEGA-DA-GSM transducer:
- operating pressure: up to 1.6 MPa (depending on design version);
- basic reduced pressure measurement error: ±0.1 %;
- linear conversion of the output signal;
- the maximum deviation of the real conversion characteristic from the rated static one shall not exceed 0.16;
- additional error caused by the magnetic field effect: ±0.2 %;
- polling and archiving (pre-set by default in the settings, which are changed remotely): polling – every 50 sec.; sending data to the server – twice daily; sending data in emergencies – instantly; daily data archiving – 128 records;
- function of controlling the transducer status from a PC or smartphone;
- as to climatic exposure resistance, the transducers meet the requirements of design group С4 as per GOST 12997, and are made to climatic version UKhL with location category 2 as per GOST 15150, though for operation with an ambient air temperature and measured medium temperature within -30 to +50 °С;
- transducers VEGA-DA-GSM are designed to operate at an atmospheric pressure of 84.0 to 106.7 kPa, and correspond to design group Р1 as per GOST 52931;
- transducer VEGA-DA-GSM operating mode – prolonged, continuous;
- transducer VEGA-DA-GSM is powered from a built-in lithium 3.6 V battery with a minimum electric capacity of 14 A/hr;
- the battery capacity ensures VEGA-DA-GSM transducer operation without replacement for 5 years, provided the transducer archives are read no more than twice daily;
- transducer VEGA-DA-GSM ensures storage information with battery power backup, in the event of an external power supply loss (constant parameters and calculated values entered earlier), for minimum 10 years;
- transducer VEGA-DA-GSM are designed in the explosion-proof version “intrinsically safe electric circuit і” according to the requirements of DSTU 7113, GOST 22782.5-78, GOST 12.2.007.0 75, and have the marking “1Ех ib IIА Т4 X”;
- the protection degree as per GOST 14254-96 (IEC 529-89) for transducer VEGA-DA-GSM : is IP54