Converter TM-AD (hereinafter, converter) is intended for controlling the telemechanics of certain facilities, such as gas regulation stations, boiler rooms, etc., and performs the following functions:
- Negotiation of data exchange procols between the gas volume corrector series KPLG and VEGA, measuring complex series KV (hereinafter, gas metering device) and polling program packages installed on the computers of the supervision and gas accounting services;
- Transfer to the computer of the supervision and gas accounting services of data received from gas metering devices over GSM standard modem or cellular communication lines;
- Receiving information from discrete and analog sensors at monitored facilities (pressure, temperature and gas accumulation sensors, security and fire alarm detectors, etc.; hereinafter, ОК) at any time;
- Information exchange between gas metering devices and external devices;
- Warning the dispatcher on cases when values of parameters exceed specified limit values.
The converter is connected to gas metering devices over a serial interface according to the RS-232 standard.
The converter is designed as a wall-mounted or table top device and is used as part of GSM communication module МС and as a separate system component.
Installation: OUTSIDE OF EXPLOSION HAZARDOUS AREAS of rooms and external installations.
Operation at an ambient temperature of -40 °С to +50 °С and air humidity up to 98 % at 25 °С.
Basic technical specifications:
- Analog inputs – 8;
- Discrete inputs/outputs – 15.
The converter enables working with the following programs:
- Program package VEGA;
- ASK-1.0, HOSTWIN (SC Ukrtransgaz), intended for reading data from devices and for building a database;
- Dispatcher station “TM_Boil”, intended for ОК configuration, ОК status polling, and receiving emergency information from ОК.