Program “Vega (d)” is intended for reading data from complexes KVR and Rus”, correctors VEGA-1, VEGA-2, KPLG-1.01P, KPLG-1.02P, KPLG-1.02РВ, and KPLG-2.01P from the corrector and printing reports to the PC via the RS232 interface or the information transfer device UPI-1, UPI-1M, UPI-1-16.
The rights in this software belong exclusively to JV RADMIRTECH. The End User is granted the right to use the software provided all the terms and restrictions stated herein are observed:
- The software is provided only for the End User and no other party, unless otherwise stipulated.
- Program installation and use implies that the End User has accepted all the provisions of the License Agreement.
- The End User undertakes not to disseminate the software. Software distribution means providing third-party access to software components reproduced in any form, including over the network and by any other means, as well as by sale, hiring, leasing or lending.
- The End User shall not re-engineer (convert the object code to the source text) the program, and/or
- Alter the program object code.
In the event of any violations of the License Agreement, JV RADMIRTECH will deprive the End User of the Software License. Thereat, JV RADMIRTECH will completely abandon its guarantee obligations for servicing and free delivery of the software, and the End User shall be obliged to destroy all the software owned to make it impossible to restore it with available tools.
Should the End User disagree with the terms and conditions of the License, the End User shall be obliged to delete all program files from his information storage devices and abandon the right to use the software.
If you have any further program-related questions, please feel free to contact JV RADMIRTECH, 199 prospekt Moskovskyi, Kharkiv
Be successful and enjoy your work!
- Manager program “Vega (d)” 2.41 Download