Installation EK-B for checking the serviceability of gas metering units
Installations EK-B are built around rotary computing complexes KVR-1 and they are mobile flow metering complexes used for the following:
- Checking the technical characteristics of natural gas metering units in operating conditions;
- Detecting promptly natural gas leakage in gas distribution networks;
- Checking overall quality of mounting natural gas metering units.
Installations EK-B are used during commissioning of natural gas metering units, and for prompt evaluation of the serviceability of gas meters and devices for measuring temperature and pressure in commercial gas metering units according to MP 412/03-2010 without de-installing the instrumentation.
Installations EK-B are connected in series to metering units and are used for acceptance and periodic testing of the serviceability of operating gas metering units. The test results are used for making justified decisions on the serviceability of these units and whether it is needed to perform scheduled maintenance, adjustment, calibration and unscheduled verification of instrumentation comprising the gas metering unit.
Basic technical specifications:
- Flow measurement range, in which the serviceability of gas metering units is evaluated:
- for installations EK-B1, 1.0 to 40 m3/hr;
- for installations EK-B2, 4.0 to 250 m3/hr.
- pressure measurement range, MPa: Рatm to 0.6;
- pressure difference measurement range, kPa: -10.0 to +10.0;
- gas temperature measurement range, °С: -15 to +40;
- number of pressure and temperature records, minimum: 2,040;
- number of indicator digits, minimum: 8;
- overall dimensions, mm:
- EK-B1 (G25): 600*400*300;
- EK-B2 (G160): 1,100*500*550;
- Mass, kg, max.:
- EK-B1 (G25): 30;
- EK-B2 (G160): 50.
- Limit admissible relative EK-B error when measuring the volume of gas flow through EK-B, adjusted to controlled meter conditions (pressure and temperature), max. ±1.5 %.
The installation EK-B delivery set includes software “Exp_C” with the following functions:
- Reading EK-B information to the computer screen;
- Saving EK-B information in an external file;
- Generating and printing EK-B log reports.
Program “Exp_C” is available for free download on the JV Radmirtech website.