Magnetic field detector VEGA-Р2
Magnetic field detectors VEGA-Р2 are intended for detecting attempts of using a magnet to tamper with industrial gas meters to distort their readings.
The detectors are manufactured in design versions corresponding to each type, standard size and meter nominal diameter, and is installed on operating meters without their being uninstalled and refitted.
Principle of operation of the VEGA-Р2 detector:
The detector responds to a magnetic field of over 100 mT, registers the event in real time and writes to an archive:
- the date, and the start and end time of magnet action;
- tampering with detector operation (e.g., disturbing detector integrity).
Information from the detector is read to a mobile computer via a connector.
- The detector is powered from a built-in lithium battery.
- Information storage time, 40 years.
- Detector service life, minimum 12 years.
- ambient air temperature, -30 to +50 °С;
- relative humidity of ambient air up to 98 % at 25 °С without moisture condensation.
- Guaranteed service term, 1 year.
A set for communication with a computer is provided for reading information from magnetic field detectors series VEGA-Р2.
Program “Magnet_R” serves for reading and writing data from/to magnetic field detectors series VEGA-Р2 and printing log reports on a PC.
Program “Magnet_R” provides the functions:
- Displaying information read from detectors in tabular form;
- Creating detector operation logs for the specified period;
- Archiving data in an external file.