Measuring complex KVR-1.01 (1.02)
Rotary measuring complexes KVR-1.01 (1.02) (hereinafter, complex KVR-1.01 (1.02)) are built around rotary volume conversion.
Complex KVR-1.01 (1.02) comprises:
- Rotary volume flowrate transducer;
- Pressure transducer (complex KVR-1.01);
- Temperature transducer;
- Gas volume conversion.
The high-frequency volumetric flowrate transducer determines instantaneously the instances of origination and termination of medium flow in the pipeline. This enables solving the tasks of ensuring dynamic accuracy under impulse operating conditions and excluding non-standardised extra charges for gas volumes at flowrates close to Qmin.
Complex KVR-1.01 (1.02) is insensitive to presence of straight sections upstream and downstream the complex.
Basic technical specifications of complex KVR-1.01 (1.02):
|Standard size||Nominal diameter of the complex, DN, mm||Execution of the complex||Исполнение комплекса||The maximum volume flow, Qmax, m3/h||Minimum volumetric flow, Qmax at a ratio of volumetric expenditure Qmin/Qmax, m3/h||Loss of pressure by complex ΔP, Pа, no more|
|Типоразмер||Номиналь-ный диаметр комплекса, DN, мм||01||02||qv max, м3/ч||1:100||1:160||1:250||не более|
- Absolute pressure measurement ranges with reduced error of ± 0.1% (only for complexes KVR-1.01. On customer’s order, the pressure measurements range can differ the values indicated herein):
- 0.085 MPa to 0.2 MPa
- 0.085 MPa to 0.5 MPa
- 0.14 MPa to 0.7 MPa
- 0.26 MPa to 1.3 MPa.
- Gas temperature measurement range: -30 to +50 °С with absolute error ±0.4 °С;
- Limits of relative error of measuring gas volumes adjusted to standard conditions:
- for flowrate range Qmin ≤ Q < 0.05*Qmax: ± 2.25 %;
- for flowrate range 0.05*Qmax ≤ Q < Qmax: ± 1.25 %.
- Calculation of compressibility factor with an error of 0.02% (a constant value can be entered):
- natural gas:
- for design versions 1.01: modifications NX19 or GERG 91,
- design version 1.02: modification NX19;
- other non-corrosive gases (minimum density 0.67 kg/m3: nitrogen, carbon dioxide, argon, air and other gases).
- natural gas: