Server software “Cabinet of metrologist” is an integrated solution for collection, analysis and management of data received from different types of metering devices used by industrial gas consumers (gas meters, correctors, etc.) through devices supporting GPRS communication.
“Cabinet of metrologist” software is intended for managing access to gas consumer metering units and for generating and compiling balance reports by gas accounting and supervision services.
Software “Cabinet of metrologist” also has a set of tools for controlling GPRS devices that transmit information from gas metering devices to the data collection server.
General functionality of “Cabinet of metrologist” software:
- visualising data from gas metering devices in the form of controlled and extended tables, with the option of complex filtration, sorting, etc.;
- generation, printing and saving of reports for separate gas metering devices or a group of devices;
- controlling gas metering devices through a system of forming and sending scenarios for one gas metering device or a group of devices;
- presence of different groups of “users” with their classification by the level of access to pages with different functionality and responsibility.
Common interface options of “Cabinet of metrologist” software:
Russian and Ukrainian localisation of the software interface;
- A two-level side menu with the option of its hiding beyond screen limits;
- Option of expanding each interface page to a full screen;
- The “user cabinet” that shows information about the current user is available on each application page;
- Option of browsing the mobile software version on mobile devices (tablet or smartphone).
The “Cabinet of metrologist” software has the following versions: “Basic” and “PRO”.
“Basic” version functionality:
- Processing and storage of data from gas metering devices transmitted through a GPRS device made exclusively by JV Radmirtech;
- Support of all GPRS devices that establish communication;
- Output of data from all gas metering devices for a selected period;
- Output of reports to a PC screen (daily and for a period);
- Data storage term – 3 months;
- Registration of one account record (with an extension option).
“PRO” version functionality:
- Integration with the software of other-make metering devices (billing systems, analytics systems);
- Export of received data to an external medium;
- Output to printing;
- Compiling a balance sheet in a format agreed upon with the customer;
- Storage of the online database for one year;
- Archive data storage for the entire operation period with the option of archive access via an application;
- Processing and storage of data of other-make metering devices;
- Registration of an unlimited number of accounts with different access rights;
- Support of GPRS other-make devices connected to gas metering devices;
- Output of data received from all gas metering devices over a selected period;
- Recording emergencies for a selected period for all gas metering devices or a selected gas metering device;
- Recording telemetering data from gas metering devices and GPRS devices;
- Displaying information about all GPRS devices that have established communication;
- Displaying time data;
- Report generation;
- Controlling GPRS devices;
- Reading scenarios of GPRS devices;
- Sending scenarios to GPRS devices;
- Downloading files;
- Detailed analysis of received data packets;
- User cabinet usage.
- Prompt elimination of hardware and software complex failures;
- Adding a new functional and extending the current one (for the “PRO” version);
- Analysis of device accidents and prompt responses (for the “PRO” version);
- Consulting personnel on hardware and software complex functions;
- Monitoring the status of devices and identifying their erroneous functioning (for the “PRO” version);
- Online processing of customers’ applications;
- Providing comprehensive training materials;
- Device management support (for the “PRO” version).