Server software is intended for reading gas consumption data by domestic consumers from the network hub MSK-1 or a portable data collection console PPSD, and for generating and printing reports on a PC.
Server software provides the following functions:
- Continuous functioning of MSK-1 concentrators with the option of simultaneous servicing of operator requests in the interactive mode;
- Manual data input and correction;
- Periodic background systems diagnostics, and on operator’s request;
- Monitoring consumption parameters in all metering points;
- Setting a single system time;
- Accumulation, processing, storage and documenting information for each metering point;
- Data export to other commercial systems to automate the operation of consumers’ departments for accounting consumer billing for natural gas, for instance, the Gasolina consumer billing system.
Data collected from the PPSD console are transferred to the server software using an USB flash memory stick.