Smart radio terminal iMOD-Vega
Smart radio terminal iMOD-Vega (hereinafter, radio terminal) is a component of communication module МС-iMOD-Vega , with the function of receiving data on the natural gas flowrate and the status of its flow parameters from volume conversion VEGA and KPLG, measuring complexes KV, gas volume conversion UNIVERSAL-01, UNIVERSAL-02, ОЕ, and В25 (hereinafter, gas metering devices) and periodically transmitting received information as messages to the server of the supervision and accounting services over the digital GSM cellular radio communication network in the channel (CSD) or packet modes (GPRS).
Basic technical specifications:
- Interfaces for connecting to correctors (calculators) RS-232 and RS-485;
- Four ranges GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz;
- GPRS data transmission class: multi-slot class10/8;
- Compliance with GSM standard phase 2/2+;
- CSD to 14.4 Kb/s;
- Built-in stack TCP/IP, UDP/IP;
- Built-in non-volatile memory 2 MB;
- Real-time clock.
Radio terminal iMOD-Vega is included in the “Registry of radio electronic equipment and radiating devices used in the territory of Ukraine in public radio frequency bands” (Certificate of conformity).
The radio terminal is designed as a wall-mounted or table top device and is installed as part of the МС-iMOD-Vega communication module or network hub MSK-1 or an individual system component. The radio terminal is powered from an external source 8-24 VDC.
Installation: OUTSIDE OF EXPLOSION HAZARDOUS AREAS of rooms and external installations.
Operated at an ambient air temperature of -40 °С to +85 °С and air humidity up to 95 % at 25 °С.
Requirements to the SIM card inserted in radio terminal iMOD-Vega (the SIM card for access to the GSM network is not included in the radio terminal delivery set):
- Operator “Kyivstar”;
- Corporate package;
- With inclusion of GPRS data transmission (volume of data transmitted per one communication session, up to 200 KB);
- PIN code is disabled.
Software for working with iMOD-Vega:
- Program “Dispatcher Set_RTV” functions:
- writing scenarios to “iMOD-Vega”;
- control and diagnostics of “iMOD-Vega” serviceability;
- issuing service commands to “iMOD-Vega”.
- Program “AT_iMod” functions:
- reading “iMOD-Vega” “AT” commands;
- writing “iMOD-Vega” “AT” commands.
- Certificate. Smart radio terminal iMOD-Vega (KPLG, VEGA, KV)
- Certificate. Smart radio terminal iMOD-Vega (Universal)
- Certificate. Smart radio terminal iMOD-Vega (ОЕ)
- Certificate. Smart radio terminal iMOD-Vega (В25)
- Order form. Smart radio terminal iMOD-Vega
Diagrams for connecting smart radio terminal iMOD-Vega to gas meters:
- Volume conversion KPLG, VEGA, measuring complex KV
- Gas volume conversion Universal
- Gas volume conversion ОЕ
- Gas volume conversion B25