The information viewer “Vega (v)” is intended for viewing the database obtained with the “Vega (d)” program from the CWR and Rus complexes, VEGA-1, VEGA-2, KPGG-1.01P, KPGG-1.02P, KPGG-1.02RV, KPLG-2.01P and printout of reports on the PC.
The rights to this software belong exclusively to RADMIRTECH JV. The End User is granted the right to use the software, subject to the following conditions and restrictions:
1. Software is provided only to you and no one else, unless otherwise specified.
2. Installing and using the program means that you accept all the provisions of this license agreement.
3. You agree not to distribute the software. Distribution of software is understood as providing access to third parties to reproduced in any form of software components, including network and other means, as well as by selling, renting, renting or lending.
4. Try to compile (convert object code to source code) programs.
5. Make any changes to the object code of the programs.
In the event of a breach of this License Agreement, RADMIRTECH JV shall terminate the End User’s License for the use of the Software, while RADMIRTECH JV completely disclaims its warranty obligations for maintenance and free software deliveries, and the End User shall destroy all software available to it in such a way so that they can not be restored by existing means.
If you do not agree with the terms of this license, you must delete the program files from your storage devices and refuse to use it.
For all questions related to the use of the program, if any, you can contact: JV “Radmirtech”, Kharkov, Moskovsky Avenue, 199 tel. (057) 727-53-32,
The program for viewing information “Vega (v)” 2.41 (databases of the program “Vega (d)”) Download …
We wish you success and pleasant work!