Upper border range scales of pressure up to a 1.6 MPa;
Maximum permissible limit error ±0,1 %, ±0,25 %, ±0,5 %
Ambient temperature from -25 до +55 ºC
Frequency of data storage is specified by the working script;
External magnetic field influence recording
Battery life-time: 5 years (3.6W)
GPRS Class 10/8 data transfer with TCP / IP protocol support, CSD support
IP66\IP68 Protection Class
weight 2,0 kg
dimensions (modem): 174х165х134 мм
Archives: temporary, daily, monthly, emergency situations, interventions, corrector work interference;
obtaining data on the volume of water consumed simultaneously from two meters through pulse inputs;
Convenient installation on the meter
The multifunctional Vega-TM terminal (further – the terminal) is intended for use in water supply systems, various industries and housing and communal services for automation of the account, balancing and dispatching.
- Measurement of absolute or excess fluid pressure.
- Obtaining data on the volume of water consumed from energy meters.
- Possibility of control of influence of an external magnetic field on the counter.
- Data archiving.
- Transfer of the received data to the server of the enterprise by the
- GSM communication channel.
- Two pulse inputs.
- Built-in pressure sensor VegaTM-0, Vega TM-1, Vega TM-4.