Relative humidity 40-98%
Ambient temperature from -25 to +55 º
IP54 Protection Class
Data sending frequency: from 1 hour
8 year built-in lithium battery (3.6W)
External magnetic field influence recording
Output power: up to a 10 mWATT
Data transfer through the LoRa WA
Weight 0,3 kg
Dimensions (modem): 60x101x27 mm
Mobile application suppor
Wearable setting on counte
Obtain data on energy costs and additional technological parameters from gas meters or, for the purpose of automation of accounting, balancing and providing data to the services of calculation and supervision, in accordance with the current rules of accounting of energy resources. Works only in the presence of a network concentrator MSK-1.
- Vega-T radio module for available in the following versions: ELSTER, SAMGAZ, METRIX, Pietro Fiorentini, Oktava and others, with built-in or remote EPL pulse counter
- Calculates impulse signals coming from the meter using the built-in innovative EPL pulse counter
- Vega-T radio module uses a Hall sensor whose use eliminates the effect “Contact clutter”.
- Sums up the volume in operating conditions according to the data obtained from the meter and transmits via radio modem to the ISC concentrator with subsequent transmitting data to the server in the given scenario.
- Accumulates and stores daily (112 days), monthly (15 months) archives.
- Wireless reception of archives reading requests, time correction, reset emergencies, etc.
- Reports magnet attempts to distort counter readings (date, time of start and end of the magnet).
- Control of the magnetic field of the pulse sensor of the counter.
- Provides data on status, battery level and battery life, signal level and other
- Connection to the ISC concentrator is maintained for a distance of not more than 100 m in the condition max. dense urban development or not more than 500 m in private construction sectors
- Meets the requirements of the technical regulations of radio equipment from 24.05.2017 № 355 and has a Certificate of Conformity for № 1О094.006371-18 from 03.10.2018.
- Opportunity to get consumer information through HasGas personal account