Upper border range scales of pressure up to a 30 MPa
Maximum permissible limit error ± 0,1%
Relative humidity 40-98%
Ambient temperature from -25 to +55 ºC
Rerouting data frequency from 5 min
Battery life-time: 3 years
Frequency range, MHz: GSM-GPRS 850/900/1800/1900
Output power: Class 4 – 2 Watts
Class 1 – 1 Watts
GPRS Class 10/8 data transfer with TCP / IP protocol support, CSD support
Emergency notification in case of pressure value exceed
IP66 Protection Class
weight 0,6 kg
dimensions (modem): 202x133x90 mm
Vega Pressure Converters are designed to measure the absolute or excess pressure of gaseous media (natural gas, nitrogen, air), convert the measured value into an electrical output signal, archive the values obtained, and transmit it to the enterprise data collection server via a GSM link
- VEGA-D.I. – overpressure converter (included in telemetry systems)
- VEGA- D.I. – GSM overpressure converter with an integrated GSM modem.
- The converters meet the requirements of explosion-proof.
- The converter allows you to accumulate and store archival gas pressure values.
- Accumulates and stores for 128 days information about the time and nature of the emergency situations;
- Transmits accumulated data to the data collection server (data transmission schedule is tea)
- Has the ability to remotely change the connection log and transmission volume information on the data collection server.
- Transmits telemetry data on status, charge level and to the data collection server battery life, GSM signal level, and more
- Has the ability to set several emergency thresholds, at which reaching an instant message is sent to the data collection server.
- The converter provides storage of information (previously entered permanent parameters-three, as well as calculated values) for power interruptions of at least 10 years.
- Converters VEGA-DA (DI) – LoRa meet the requirements of the technical regulations for equipment and protective systems intended for use in a potentially explosive environment, approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated 28.12.16 No. 1055 (Module B (type examination) and module E (type compliance based on product quality assurance) and is marked: II 2g Ex ib IIA T4 Gb.) (for equipment of category 2, group II).
- The VEGA-DA (DI) – GSM converters meet the requirements of the technical regulations for equipment and protective systems intended for use in a potentially explosive environment, approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated December 28, 2016 No. 1055 (module A (internal production control and are marked II 2g Ex ib IIA T4 Gb (for equipment of category 3 group ІІІ).
- Complies with the requirements of the technical regulations of radio equipment dated 05.24.2017.