Realization of remote control physical gas parameters value, processing equipment health, alarm system breakdown, rapid data transfer to the central control station.
Of-the-shelf f stuff
- Arrangement equipment located in an explosive area:
- An absolute (excess) pressure transducer (up to 5 pieces)
- Pressure difference converter (up to 5 pcs),
- Temperature sensors (up to 3 pcs),
- Door openers (up to 2 pieces)
- Valves for safety valves (waste and shut-off valves, up to 5 pcs),
- Gas detector
- Control unit (CU),
- Discrete Signal Controller (DSC),
Equipment located in the explosion-proof area (mounted in the mounting box)
- Communicator with external antenna,
- Galvanic isolation cable (up to 15 m),
- Controller and CDF power supply controller (with built-in device electroplating
- Power supply unit with switchgear,
- Battery pack.
- High adaptability, system variability.
- Opportunity to use multiple communication channels, namely LoRa, GSM, Combined.
- Display all control objects on the monitor by visualizing them on Google Maps.
- Display of the current readings of all analog and discrete sensors at the selected control
- Display of the Operator, Time and Daily values on the monitor as graphs or tables.
- Instant notification on the monitor of the occurrence information manager nonstandard situations (output of measured parameters beyond the specified limits, non-sanction door opening updates, valve tripping, over-concentration indoor methane tracer and others)
- Optimization of parameters by control group.
- Possibility of operative remote change of alarm thresholds of sensor values.
- Saving as archives, with subsequent printout of reports on the printer all received data
- Current display of system parameters: time, sensor status, GSM level sig low, battery voltage and external power level, information about the resource of built-in batteries of BU and GPRS modem and others.
- System configuration directly on-site or remotely using project- nVEGA_G software.
- Opportunity to control system status from PC or smartphone.
- In the absence of external voltage, the system can be powered from complete battery that is capable of recharging the system without charge we are up to 6 months.
- Interviews of analog and discrete sensors – every 50 sec.
- Pollution sensor survey – 2 times a day.
- Send data to server – every 4 hours
- Recover data in emergency situations – instantaneously.
- Daily archive of data – 128 records.
- Survey of control objects on request or on schedule (schedule installed by the dispatcher).
- Opportunity to get consumer information through HasGas personal account.
Power can be supplied from the ~ 220 V mains via the power controller and the communicator, or from a complete battery.