Relative humidity 40-98%
Ambient temperature from -25 до +55 ºC
IP54 Protection Class;
Battery life-time: 5 years (3.6W);
Output power: Class 4 – 2 Watts
Class 1 – 1 Watts
GPRS Class 10/8 data transfer with TCP / IP protocol support, CSD support
weight 0.4 kg
dimensions (modem): 121x106x46 mm
The device is intended for receiving messages from counters, using the wireless M-Bus communication protocol and further transmitting the received data to the GPRS-channel data collection server. This implementation is designed to work with water meters supporting this protocol (iPerl, etc.)
- Receives pulse signals from the pulse sensor of the meter.
- Sums up the volume in operating measurement according to the data obtained from the meter and transmits to the server the data collection via GPRS channel in the given scenario.
- Accumulates and stores hourly (64 days), daily (128 days), monthly (32 months) archives.
- Accumulates and stores for 128 days information about emergency situations.
- Accumulates information about changes to the GPRS configuration of the TKB modem.
- Records the attempts to influence on the meter with a magnet (date, time of start and end of the magnet).
- Has the ability to remotely modify the connection log and transmission volume.
- Provides data on status, battery level and battery life, GSM signal level
- Trace modem removal from the meter.
- Certified and included in the Register of Radio Electronic Devices that can be used in the territory of Ukraine frequency of common use »SE« Ukrainian State Center of Radio Frequency-the one to get consumer information through HasGas personal account