Relative humidity 40-98%
Ambient temperature from -25 to +55 ºC
IP54 Protection Class
Data sending frequency: from 1 hour
8 year built-in lithium battery (3.6W)
External magnetic field influence recording
Output power: Class 3 (23 dBm)
Class 5 (03 dBm)
GPRS Class 10/8 data transfer with TCP / IP protocol support
weight 0,3 kg
dimensions (modem): 60x101x27 mm
Mobile application support
Wearable setting on counter
Obtain energy consumption data and additional technological parameters from gas or water meters, to automate metering, balance and provide data to billing and monitoring services, in accordance with current energy accounting rules using the “Narrow Band Internet of Things standard”.
- NB-IoT TKB Modem for Gas Meters Available: ELSTER, SAMGAS, METRIX, Pietro Fiorentini, Oktava and others, with integrated or remote pulse sensor counter. Has explosion-proof design for 1 or 2 zones with the corresponding labeling;
- NB-IoT TKB modem for pulse output water meters to pair with the original pulse and data transmission modules for a counter of the corresponding manufacturer
- Receives impulse signals coming from an innovative impulse sensor EPL counter.
- The BNB-IoT TKB modem uses a Hall sensor whose use eliminates the effect “Contact clutter”.
- Sums up the volume under operating conditions, according to the pulse sensor data,
sat down the counter and transmits data to the server for the specified scenario;
- НAccumulates and stores daily (112 days), monthly (15 months) archives.
- Accumulates information about changes to the NB-IoT configuration of the TKB modem.
- Reports magnet attempts to distort counter readings (date, time of start and end of the magnet)
- Has the ability to remotely modify the connection log and transmission volume information on the data collection server.
- Provides data on status, battery level and battery life, signal level and other.
- Certified and included in the Register of Radio Electronic Devices that can be used in the territory of Ukraine frequency of common use »SE« Ukrainian State Center of Radio Frequency”.
- Opportunity to get consumer information through HasGas personal account