IoT sensor Vega is designed to monitor temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, and indoor air quality and motion detection (private homes, schools, children’s institutions, public and government institutions, medical institutions, etc.) and send a message to the user.
The sensor is controlled via a mobile application. Wi-Fi data transfer once every five minutes (default).
IoT sensor Vega, depending on the performance, can monitor the following parameters:
- the temperature in the range from minus 25 to plus 55 ° C;
- humidity in the range from 10 to 95%;
- atmospheric pressure in the range from 300 to 1100 hPa;
- CO2 concentration in the range from 400 to 8000 ppm;
- TVOC in the range from 0 to 5500 ppb;
- Motion detection at a distance of up to 3 m.